Today I will guide you how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 easily with simple steps. As we all know that Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is the best Honeycomb 3.2 Android OS tablet in the year of 2011 and it also got more applause from android fans. Since it got impressive features like 7.7 inch SUPER AMOLED Plus multi touch screen display and 1.4 GHz dual core processor which helps you to make your tasks very fast with good response. You need to think about once why I need to root my Galaxy Tab 7.7. Well here is your answer, Rooting is just like giving full permissions to access the system core files of your Android OS. Now you can do whatever changes you want, install the customized roms like CyanogenMod ROMs, apps, games and get the maximum performance of your tablet.
Note: We are not responsible if anything happens to Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 during the rooting process. Do at your own risk and it avoids the warranty of your device. But you can follow our below steps carefully and apply to root your device successfully without any problems.
- Backup all your phone contacts, call logs and sms by using this app.
- Transfer all your important stuff into safe zone like PC or laptop. Hope it will helpful for you whenever your device stop working during the rooting process.
- Make sure that your device is charged with more than 60% battery.
- Install the latest Samsung Kies and device drives on your PC. So it will enable the file transferring between both tablet and Desktop PC. Here you can download the software from the official site here. If you already installed them on your PC then there is no need of downloading them again.
Here you can see both tutorial and steps to rooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Device
- First of all you need to download the Root Zip file from here.
- After downloading the file into your PC. Connect your tablet to PC via data cable and then copy the root zip file into External SD Card of your Device.
- Then Switch OFF your Tab and boot into clockmode recovery by press and holding the both Volume Up and Power Buttons together.
- Whenever you will see the Galaxy Tab Logo, then you can release the power button i.e. you can simply take off your hands from the power button.
- Now you will get recovery menu, there you can able to see different options. Choose the "install update from external storage" option and then navigate into Root.zip file which you was already placed in your tablet SD card.
- Note you can scroll up and down by pressing the volume up and volume down buttons
- Select the "Zip File" by pressing the power button.
- Now the rooting process will start and it will take some time to complete. After flashing is completed successfully then you can reboot your tablet.
- When the tab loads, download the Super User app from Android Market. Now you can give permissions for all apps and games which you are going to install on your device.
So finally your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is rooted and ready to give you extra features to enjoy it.