The main factor at which Micromax is doing most of its business is the price. They have released number of Android smartphones at reasonable price and exceptional hardware specifications and that’s what driving force for the increasing number of sales is. The Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 is also the outcome of this experiment which has been very successful so far.
If you're searching for an in-depth steps guide on how to root Micromax Funbook Infinity P275, I would recommend you to stop right here. Before we get starting with the root guide, let me give a quick overview of the specifications of this Android tablet.
The tablet packs Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich, 1.2 GHz processor, 512MB RAM, Dual Mali 400 GPU and decent battery backup.
Rooting can be dangerous and your phone can void your warranty. If anything goes wrong then you may end up with a “Bricked” or “Damaged” device. All the tutorials are collected from various sources and our main motive is to provide you the best. If you will need to claim the warranty in the future, neither developers nor www.techdraginfo.blogspot.com will be responsible for that. So follow the tutorials on your own risk.
Before You Start
• You're following this tutorial on your own risk and nobody should be held responsible for any damage.
• I recommend you to start rooting your device only when you've 75% or more battery left on your device.
• Rooting voids warranty and same is the case for this device too.
• Rooting doesn't really removes anything from the internal or SD card memory however, you should backup all the important stuff from your mobile before going ahead with this guide.
• You can use an app called Super Backup to take backup of SMS and contacts.
Steps to Root Micromax Funbook P275
1. Download Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 rooting package from here and extract the contents of file on your computer.
2. At this point in time, you need to make sure that you've enabled USB debugging on your tablet. You can enable it by going into the settings > applications > developer options.
3. Change the Connectivity Option from MTP to Mass Storage in Settings --> Storage --> Options --> USB computer connection.
4. Now open the extracted folder, you will able to see runme.bat file. Double click on RunMe.bat file and subsequently, Linux users can click on RunMe.sh file.
6. It will ask you connect the tablet to the PC. Connect the device and the rooting process will be started.
7. You would be asked for data restore file and encryption password. Ignore this message about encryption password and click on restore my data.
8. After sometime, you'll see an option – “Press any key to continue”.
9. You now need to wait for some time so that the device restarts itself automatically. I would recommend you to wait for more time to do its automatic restart.
Incase you wanna unroot the Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 tablet simply selection option x in the tool and follow onscreen instructions.
How to check if you've rooted your device successfully or not?
Please open app drawer and look for an app called Superuser. If the app is present in app drawer, you can certainly come to the conclusion that you've successfully rooted your Android device.