Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Tablet Specs

Fujitsu is preparing to release its new upcoming Windows 7 based tablet, the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550. The upcoming Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Tablet Specs looking quite impressive and moreover it runs on Windows 7 operating system and powered by Intel Z670 Oak Trail processor, 10-inch capacitive touch screen display with resolution of 1366x768 pixels, 2GB RAM, a inbuilt 64GB SSD, front facing camera for video webcam chat and rear facing camera for taking pictures, a removable battery and has an optional active digitizer / pen and UI layer.
Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Tablet Specs

* Runs Windows 7 operating system
* Optional active digitizer / pen and UI layer
* 10-inch display with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
* Powered by an Intel Z670 Oak Trail processor
* 2GB of RAM, and 64GB SSD
* Front- and rear-facing cameras
* Boasted by a removable battery
* Weight of about 1.5kg
* Digital fingerprint recognition system on board
* Comes with a stylus, plus two different docking stations.

Unfortunately there are no availability and price details of Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Tablet. We will update the details when Fujitsu releases its official press statement and subscribe us for more technology updates.

7 comments :

  1. This seems to be based on Window 7 with some excellent features. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty cool to me. Especially the 10-inch display with powerful resolution. Looking forward to hear the pricing soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, would seriously consider the purchase, particularly if it has Gorilla glass. The removal battery and stylus are already a *huge* plus for me !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I disable Fujitsu System walker from sending my private activity report.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got mine yesterday. As soon as I opened Internet Explorer the stylus quit working. It works fine every time I start the device, but now quits immediately whenever I get to the Windows desktop. Tech support is clueless: had me install 3 drivers, then suggested I change the battery in the stylus and offered to send a new stylus. I guess I'm a guinea pig for Fujitsu. 3 hrs wasted. I could have made enuf $ to buy an ipad, and I could write on it just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Returned to Fujitsu. Came back to me without the original box, bouncing around without sufficient packing.

    Same problem. (Did I mention bluetooth quits as well?)

    Jujitsu sent me a new machine. Again, both bluetooth devices quit at the same time. In the login screen, stylus and touch input also stop, or the -> button responds by changing color but doesn't submit the password so I have to hard boot.

    OK, I'll see what I can do restricting use of the bluetooth keyboard and mouse to after login. After several hours of use both suddenly quit. First attempt to remove and reinstall mouse: bluetooth doesn't find the mouse. After reboot, says it finds and installs, but still doesn't work. Nor does keyboard.

    BTW: I must have rebooted 30 times, and 20 of them seems like it has installed updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the price is approximately $720 for 30GB and $870 for 62GB on ebay.
    :)

    ReplyDelete