Proud owner of Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210? I'm sure you would be wondering how you can root this beast with minimum risk and efforts. If you’re one such guy who is looking for this type of guide then hold your nerves. In this guide, we are gonna take a look at how to root Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210 easily on build version number ALPS.JB2.MP.V1.2.
The Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210 packs Android 4.2.1 jelly bean, 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor, 1 GB RAM, 13 megapixel primary and 5 mega pixel secondary front facing camera. The phone is damn heavy on the specifications and the price factor makes it an awesome option for Android lovers.
Enough talking about the hardware specifications of this device. Let’s now see how we can root it without worrying a lot about bricking.
• Please ensure that you've charged your android device to 75% or more.
• You also need to enable USB debugging from Settings > development > USB debugging. In case you didn't find developer options in settings page then Go to Settings > About Phone > Scroll till you find Build number > Start tapping on 7 times and it shows message like " You are now a developer".
• Please find an option called – “Verify apps over USB” under the same settings and disable it.
• Rooting your Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210 would put it outside of the warranty.
• Please understand that nobody should be held responsible if you brick your device. I would do my best to get it back however, you got to pay close attention to avoid bricking it.
Steps and Guide to Root Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210
1.Download Micromax Canvas 4 A210 HD Rooting Tool from here. Extract the zip file and explorer the folder you will get the files which are important in this process.
2. Open this folder and you will see file name called Run.bat. Right click on Run.bat and select the option "Run as Administrator".
3. A command prompt console window will appear on the screen.
4. As soon as you’re sure about this, Connect your device to the computer using USB cable. Press any button to start the process.
5. You might just experience several reboots on your device. Don’t panic.
6. Also, make sure that your remains connected and turned on in between this process.
7. Once it has completed rooting, you can look for an app called “SuperSU”.
8. If the app is present on your Android smartphone, you've successfully rooted your device.
9. If the app isn't available on your Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210, you got to follow all the process from step 1.
How to Unroot Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210
• Unroot the Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210 is pretty simple.
• Start this newly installed app called SuperSU.
• Go into the settings of this app and go to the full unroot.
• Your device will reboot and you’ll now have an un-rooted Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210 in your hands with warranty back.
If you've any problem or doubt or query regarding rooting of your Android smartphone, please feel free to comment below. If this article has helped you, please spread the word and help others.