Transcend GPS Enabled Goggle

Transcend recently launched the world’s first GPS Enabled Goggles, this piece of design and specs looking quite impressive. These polarized Zeal Optics Transcend GPS Goggles features an full GPS capabilities and Head Mounted LCD Display which is mounted inside the goggle itself and it displays the real time statistics on the corner of the screen such as speed, location, altitude, vertical odometer, temperature, time , stopwatch and chronometer mode and much more.
Users can connect these Goggles to PC via micro USB port which can download the data and analyze the things what u have done all the day like max speed u runned, how high you jumped at a terrain park etc.The goggles weigh 257 grams, excellent battery life and come shipped with a protective hard case, lens cleaning bag and a charger with European and North American adapters. Finally the Transcend GPS Goggles is available on market with price tag between $399 to $499.
Transcend GPS Goggle Video

5 comments :

  1. The Goggle looks pretty decent to me. But the price remains a huge concern. I don't think it will hit the market hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These are really cool. I don't know how much of a demand there will be for them, and I'm not so sure about the price, but they are very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one no I tell a lie I want two, so I have a spear pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is so cool. Readers also love freebies

    ReplyDelete